1. I don’t think I can do this again.
2. The thought of someone like you would normally make me want to jump in front of a train.
3. I cannot decide if I’m actually happy or if I just want to be happy so bad that I’m making myself into this person.
4. At the end of the day we just have to be honest with ourselves; relationships suck.
5. There aren’t many things in this world that make me happy, but you…
6. When I used to imagine the person I would end up with it was basically the exact opposite of you.
7. There aren’t a lot of reasons for us to be together, it honestly doesn’t really even make any sense why I’m attracted to you, but I can’t help it. You’re like a drug that I can’t get enough of. I’m addicted to you.
8. I don’t remember the last time I was actually happy.
9. I feel so lucky to have met you.
10. I don’t know what I did to deserve this.